Do you need a freelance blogger to take care of your company blog?
I will work with you to plan a monthly blogging content calendar so your blog is constantly updated with fresh, useful content.
Freelance blogging services
Here’s what you get:
- Monthly blog planning of topics into a blogging content calendar
- I will source images for each blog post from free stock libraries or use images you provide
- Embedded YouTube or Vimeo videos when required
- Search engine optimised (SEO) meta titles, descriptions and other on-page factors so that your blog will rank in Google
- Interlinking to related blog posts to keep visitors on your website for longer
- Call to action to meet your business objective and convert visitors into leads or customers
- Google Analytics reporting so you know which of your blogs are most read and how many visitors each blog post gets
- Social media sharing onto your own social profiles
- Sharing of blog post to social news aggregator sites to ensure greater audience reach
Why is blogging important?
Blogging is an important part of your content marketing strategy because it’s the best way for you to provide your audience with content that is informative, entertaining, shareworthy or educational.
Blogs give you the opportunity to convince your audience who might still be researching your brand or the services your offer, and are an important part of brand building. Blog posts give you the opportunity to give your audience value through information and this helps create brand acceptance and loyalty.
Search engines like Google value sites that frequently give their audience good content. Blogs are important for SEO. If you update your blog more frequently it will help your website rank better in Google, provided your blog is part of your main website and not hosted on a separate domain.
How to get started with a blogging strategy
I will work with you to understand your overall business objectives and how content through blogging can help you.