Face it – you don’t want to write because you don’t enjoy writing and because you’re too busy and because it’s just too much of a damn bother. So I’m here to shoulder your burden.
So why should I be doing the writing instead of your poor overworked marketing assistant or your cousin Frankie or your wife or even you?
Let’s make a list:
- You don’t have to write so I will save you time which means you can do more important stuff
- You don’t have to waste time (which is money) getting someone to write something, and then rewriting it yourself in any case so I will save you money which means I’ll be adding value to your bottom line
- My copywriting is appealing and persuasive so I will make you more money which means you can retire sooner or buy that yacht sooner or visit the Great Wall of China sooner (add bucket list item of your choice)
- My copywriting talks to people on a human level, so I will make people like you which means you will have loyal customers who will buy from you over and over again
- My copywriting is relevant to your audience so I will get your message across so you will be communicating more effectively
What’s the advantage? No other copywriter in my price range offers you all these appealing benefits.
If you want to enjoy the benefits from these 5 very good reasons I should be writing YOUR copy, contact me right now and I’ll get it done for you.
If you can think of a reason why I SHOULDN’T be writing for you, I want to hear about it.